Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sleepless in Seattle

While I am missing on my sleep here in Seattle because of work pressure, the place certainly offers some scenic solace. The undulating terrain of Seattle seems to have some good fall colors. I hardly got to see them in Ruston(Louisiana)....but for that lonely yellow-leaved tree near Carson-Taylor building. Here are some pics that I took with my Kodak easy share DX6490 camera;

Breath-taking red "fall colors". I still need to capture the other amazing yellow, orange and burgundy leaves.


Gateway to heaven


Woods behind my apartment


Lake Washington,Seattle ( I was told that Bill Gates has his mansion on an island in this lake....Seattle is the HQ of Microsoft)




Thats me on the lake's waterfront boulevard

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/22/2005 10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/22/2005 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter