Friday, August 05, 2005

DMV, NJ

Today, the last day of the week, was a little different from the past 5 days. Apart from regular routine of answering vendor calls, I happened to accompany a friend of mine when he went to get driving license from DMV in Edison, NJ. It was an arduous 3 hour ordeal before he could finally get it. It just reminded me of how easily I got it in Ruston, Louisiana.
Small towns, obviously, have their advantages compared to cities. There you dont to wait for long to get anything done. In NJ, I see a queue for just about anything.

Anyways, I should say that am happy being here in north than rotting down south.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blog Intro said...

You have a great blog. I would love to link to you. My visitors would be interested in your posts. Just submit your site to mine on www.BlogIntroduction.com

8/06/2005 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter