Friday, July 08, 2005

Nature & Adventure

They have never ceased to amuse me. I do not know if it is because of my love for nature & sports, or the sheer adrenalin rush that they provide. Whatever, before the names of nature/adventure spots I have been so far in the US, fades away from my memory, I thought I will put them on my blog;


Camping & Hiking at Lake Claireborne & Bisteneau in Louisiana, Albert Pike ( Ouachita National Forest) & Archedelphia (Caddo river) in Arkansas.
Canoeing at Lake Bisteneau & Caddo River.
Kayaking in Shenandoah River in Virginia.
Ice-skating in Chicago downtown.
Cave visits to Blanchard caves (Ozark mountains, AR) & Lurray caverns (Virginia)

Having had my fill of camping, canoeing and kayaking, I next want to try my hand at skiing, jet skiing, white-water rafting, and bungee jumping. Costlier sports like parachuting & gliding can wait, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter